NGK Resistor Caps are designed to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio-frequency interference (RFI) in electronic ignition components, which cause misfires and poor engine performance. Ceramic resistors are used to ensure optimum performance and reliability, withstand extreme heat and vibration, prevent flash over and are waterproof.
- Original Equipment fit, form and function
- Made of extremely durable phenolic resin and EPDM rubber
- Available in various shapes and sizes
- Designed to fit removable terminal nut and solid terminal nut spark plugs
- Designed for 10mm, 12mm and 14mm diameter spark plugs
- Motorcycle, marine, snowmobile and small engine applications